My bruschetta. I typically serve my bruschetta with a french baguette. The slices are smaller with crusty edges, which makes them perfectly bite-sized. They also toast in the oven pretty quickly.
Ingredients of My bruschetta
- It’s 9-10 of Roma tomatoes, remove white part and seeds, cut small cubes.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, minced (less if you are afraid!).
- You need 1/2 of medium red onion, chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 C of fresh basil chopped.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat elegantly. When you gorge on a crunchy piece of bread that's piled high with tomato. Authentic Italian Bruschetta is a classic appetizer that people absolutely love. My recipe today comes from my dear friend Becky who is currently living in beautiful Naples, Italy.
My bruschetta step by step
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Let rest for 20 minutes to overnite for flavors to meld together..
- Serve on toasted baguette or your favorite crisp cracker. You can't stop eating this!.
I finally filmed how I make my bruschetta:) Its not an exact recipe and I get asked all the time how I make it. This easy bruschetta recipe from Food Network's Ree Drummond makes a great appetizer or tasty first course for a larger meal. Get a taste of Italy on toast with some deliciously crunchy bruschetta. Make our crunchy Italian-style bruschetta for an easy starter. Authentic Italian Bruschetta with all the best tips and tricks straight from Italy!