Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️. This Cherry Tomato Bruschetta with Ricotta Cheese is the perfect appetizer for a summertime get-together. The flavors are so fresh and it's easy to pull. Bruschetta with ricotta – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️
- Prepare 125 g of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 300 g of cherries.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 15 g of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cane sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of mascarpone cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon(zest and juice).
- You need of Salt/ pepper on taste.
Like many, I find myself avoiding the oven and the kitchen and find any excuse I can to eat outdoors. This Cherry Bruschetta with Whipped Goat Cheese and Ricotta is a perfect excuse. Spread the ricotta on the toasts and top with the tomatoes and crumbled pancetta. recipes. Drizzle toast with oil, spread with ricotta mixture, and top with fruit.
Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️ instructions
- Using a knife halve cherries and remove the pit. Pluck basil leaves from stems, thinly slice and set aside..
- Add cherries, balsamic vinegar, and cane sugar to a small pot over medium low heat and let cook, while stirring, until sugar is completely dissolved. Cover with a lid and let simmer for approx 5 min..
- Meanwhile add ricotta, mascarpone and lemon zest to a bowl and beat until fluffy. Juice lemon and add lemon juice to the bowl. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat and toast bread slices on both sides until light brown. For serving spread the toasted bread with some of the whipped ricotta, top with balsamic cherries, and sprinkle with any remaining sauce. Garnish with sliced basil and enjoy..
Photo about Bruschetta with ricotta and cherry tomatoes seasoned spices, basil. Spread the cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil and salt on a small rimmed baking sheet and toss well to coat. Roast until the tomatoes have popped and are beginning to For the bruschetta: Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Bruschetta with cherry tomato and mozzarella. Sandwiches or brushetta with roasted cherry tomatoes, soft cheese Grilled toasts with pesto.