Chicken piccata. Chicken breast cutlets, dredged in flour, browned, served with sauce of butter, lemon juice, capers, and stock or wine. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. Remove from heat and stir lemon juice into sauce; season with salt.
Ingredients of Chicken piccata
- It’s of chicken.
- You need 3 piece of boneless sliced chicken.
- It’s 16 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 8 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 1 can of cheese soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 1 dash of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Chicken piccata is an Italian-American staple beloved for its piquant flavors cradled in a silky, butter-rich pan sauce. It also doesn't hurt that it cooks up very quickly. Chicken sauteed in white wine, lemon and butter gets a boost from mushrooms in this rendition of a classic. Chicken Piccata is traditionally made with white wine pan sauce, but I didn't have any wine on hand (I know, I was shocked too), so I subbed it with chicken broth.
Chicken piccata step by step
- Saute chicken.
- Drain pasta, add to chicken add cheese. Cover. simmer until heated thoroughly.
The sauce was still so good that I wanted. Begin by prepping the chicken breasts. First slice each chicken Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if necessary. Remove the chicken piccata from the. Chicken piccata with lemon sauce is exquisite and easy to prepare.