Italian Bread Salad: Panzanella.
Ingredients of Italian Bread Salad: Panzanella
- Prepare 350 g of italian bread ciabatta, or french bread, cut into cubes.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of cucumbers, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 10 of basil leaves, shredded.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
Italian Bread Salad: Panzanella instructions
- Trim the tomatoes and cut each into 8 wedges..
- In a large bowl mix together tomatoes wedges, cucumber and onion slices and bread cubes..
- For the dressing, in a small bowl mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, basil then salt and pepper..
- Pour the dressing on the vegetable bowl, toss well and serve..