Meatball Sub Bake. These homemade meatball subs are toasty, cheesy and downright delicious. Place the meatballs on top of the mixture. Turn a traditional meatball sub into a quick and easy, one-pan dinner the whole family will love.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Bake
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of marinara sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tube refrigerated biscuits (8 pack).
- Prepare 30 of frozen meatballs.
Made in one pan, it's a favorite among both kids and If you love a great meatball sub, you'll love this bubble up bake! Actually this is sorta dinner…sorta lunch or The Bake-Off is such a fantastic contest.all y'all should enter! You could win one meeeelionnnn dollars! Place the meatballs on top of the mixture.
Meatball Sub Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook meatballs per instructions on package..
- Heat sauce in small saucepan.
- Cut each raw biscuit into 6 pieces..
- Mix biscuit pieces, meatballs and sauce in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into ungreased 13×9 casserole dish.
- Cover in foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with the mozzarella..
- Bake an additional 15-20 minutes (when biscuits are golden).
To serve, pile rocket and meatballs onto the sub roll bases with some sauce and top with a layer of grated mozzarella. Meatball Subs are a favorite recipe, perfect for a crowd and easy to make! Meatballs can be frozen raw or cooked meaning you can bake them to add to sandwiches or add them to Meatball Soup for. It's so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form! Grab a fork and sink your teeth in to this delectable Meatball Sub Casserole.