Slow Cooker French Dip.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker French Dip
- You need 4 lb of beef roast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 6 of whole black peppercorns.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of bread / roll / ciabatta.
- Prepare 1 of sliced cheese, swiss.
Slow Cooker French Dip step by step
- Place roast in slow cooker, in cooking basket of available..
- Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker..
- Pour enough water to cover roast..
- Cover allow to cook on low for 10 to 12 hours..
- Remove bay leaf..
- Pull basket out of cooker. Meat will be fork tender and fall apart easily when finished..
- Put shredded meat on bread, bun, or ciabatta, add cheese, serve with small cup of broth to dip in..