AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes.
Ingredients of AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes
- It’s 350 grams of pork mince.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- It’s 75 grams of mortadella, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium potato.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 120 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 50 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- You need 50 ml of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 of marjoram (maggiorana in Italiano).
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
- It’s 1 of small onion, finely chopped (optional).
AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Lightly grease a medium baking dish..
- Put the potato in a medium saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, until tender. Peel the potato while still warm and mash well in a mixing bowl..
- Add the meat, pecorino cheese, mortadella, egg, marjoram and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Shape tablespoonfulls into firm meatballs, dust with flour and place into a tray..
- Cut tomatoes in half. Secure tomato halves and meatballs with a toothpick. Arrange upright into a prepared baking dish..
- Cook in the oven to 220°C for 5 minutes. Pour white wine and vegetable stock alternately around meatballs. Cook for another 25-30 minutes, until golden brown..
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy..