Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich.
Ingredients of Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- It’s of Marinade:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumim.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Sandwich Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 each of ciabatta bread (sliced in halves).
- It’s 1 of chicken breast (halved and uncooked).
- You need 1/2 can of pineapple.
- It’s 1 large of avocado.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chipotle ranch sauce.
- It’s 2 slice of monterrey jack cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste for avocado.
Alora's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sandwich step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- combine marinade ingredients into a bowl and whisk til well blended..
- take the chicken breast and soak into marinade. you can do this 2 hours before you're actually ready to cook. the chicken soaks the marinade very nicely!.
- place marinaded chicken onto baking sheet (spray lightly with Pam) and put into oven for 40 minutes. if you have extra marinade, its great to pour over the chicken midway through cooking..
- while chicken is cooking, take your avocados, slice in half and scoop out the avocado (with a spoon) and place into a bowl. smash to desired texture..
- dice your tomato and stir into the bowl with avocado. add salt and pepper to taste..
- open can of pineapple and set aside..
- slice the ciabatta in half. on bottom bun spread the avocado mixture, add the halved chicken breast and add monterrey jack slice..
- add about a tablespoon of the pineapple on top of the MJ cheese slice. on top bun, spread the chipotle ranch sauce..
- place top bun onto sandwich and enjoy!!.