Curried Scrambled Eggs.
Ingredients of Curried Scrambled Eggs
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 2 each of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 each of Polish sausage (or equivalent).
- Prepare 3 each of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of basil.
- It’s of side dish.
- It’s 1 slice of ciabatta bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Curried Scrambled Eggs step by step
- Chop onions.
- Chop sausage. I used Polish sausage but any other dried sausage would be ok..
- Heat butter in frying pan.
- Add onions and fry until soft but not brown.
- Add sausage and fry for a few more minutes, stirring constantly.
- In bowl beat eggs, milk, curry powder and salt & pepper.
- Pour mixture over the onions and sausages. Stir constantly..
- Spread butter onto one side of the bread and lightly grill.
- Sprinkle basil over the eggs and bread and serve.