JR's italian meatballs. I don't want to blow my own horn, but I'm determined to do everything I can to. The secret to these homemade beef meatballs is a trifecta of ground beef, ground pork, and Italian sausage. They're extremely easy to make and can be made ahead of time for an easy weeknight.
Ingredients of JR's italian meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of asiago cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of bread crumbs, I use Italian but use what you have.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce, cooled off.
Grandma's Italian meatball recipe is the ultimate comfort food dish to share! Tender and juicy meatballs are simmered in a simple yet rich tomato sauce and placed over spaghetti noodles or the. Meatball recipes are often challenged by chefs who claim, Mine are the best! Even though my meatballs ARE the best, I will make no such claim.
JR's italian meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven at 375 degress F.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Make meatballs in whatever size you prefer. I make mine around the size of a ping pong ball.
- Bake for around 15 min. make sure to line your pan with foil or spray with Pam or some kind of no stick cooking spray.
- This will make 15 to 20 meatballs ENJOY!.
This recipe for Italian Meatballs is very versatile; you just can't get it wrong. I put these in meatball soup (make them small), spaghetti. A classic recipe for Italian-Style Meatballs – moist and delicious on their own or served with your favorite Italian sauce. A recipe everyone should have in their collection! Italian Meatballs – Let's get rolling!