Caesar Salad with My Legendary Caesar Dressing.
Ingredients of Caesar Salad with My Legendary Caesar Dressing
- You need 1 of Large Cos Lettuce *leaves separated and cleaned, cut or torn into small pieces.
- It’s 2 of thick slices Ciabatta Bread *cut into 2cm cubes.
- It’s 50 g of Parmesan Cheese *shaved.
- You need of Salt & Freshly Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare of ‘My Legendary Caesar Dressing’.
Caesar Salad with My Legendary Caesar Dressing step by step
- Preheat oven or toaster over to 220C. Place bread pieces on tray. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. *I don’t spray oil to the bread..
- Make Caesar Dressing. See my recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/3128191-my-legendary-caesar-dressing.
- Place Cos Lettuce in a large serving bowl. Season with ‘My Legendary Caesar Dressing’ and Salt & Pepper, mixing well. Add Croutons and Parmesan Cheese. (Save some for topping.) Toss to combine..
- Top with the saved Croutons and Parmesan Cheese and serve..