Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF.
Ingredients of Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 5 tbsp of mayonnaise, egg-free recipe link below.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup (I have a tomato-free version link below if you need it).
- You need of Tabasco sauce (a few optional drops).
- You need of Brandy (a few optional drops).
- It’s 2 of ripe avocados, flesh chopped into small chunks and tossed gently in some lemon juice.
- You need 300 grams of cooked, cooled and peeled prawns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 slice of ciabatta or french baguette bread sliced on the diagonal, my free-from baguette recipe link is below.
- You need 8 of baby gem lettuce leaves.
- It’s 1 pinch of paprika or ground cayenne pepper to garnish.
Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, tomato sauce and Tabasco to taste. You might like to add a drop of brandy too. Mix all together to make the Marie Rose pink prawn cocktail sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332798-vickys-eggless-mayonnaise-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Mix the prawns with the avocado and half of the sauce, stir gently so you don't smash up the avocado.
- Rub the olive oil on both sides of the ciabatta or baguette slices then grill on each side until toasted brown https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368330-vickys-french-baguettes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Spread some sauce on each slice then top with a baby gem leaf. Add a spoon of the prawn cocktail mix and sprinkle with a little paprika or cayenne pepper.