Chicken and bacon sandwich. Ultimate triple decker club sandwich with chicken, crispy bacon, tomato, egg, lettuce, cheese, cucumber and onion with mayonnaise on lightly toasted bread. Serve with fries or crisps for a brunch or picnic. Learn how to make a very delicious sandwich with crispy chicken, crispy bacon, fresh lettuce, ripe tomatoes and thick mayonnaise between toasted buns.
Ingredients of Chicken and bacon sandwich
- Prepare of Pepper sauce.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need of Chicken fillet.
- It’s 2 rashers of bacon.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Red onion.
- You need of Sandwich bread.
- It’s of Ciabatta bread.
Bacon Jack Chicken Sandwich. "Ooo-weee goodie! Spicy sandwich with bacon, avocado and bacon. Excellent for college dorm rooms, small kitchens. In a dry pan, fry sandwiches until golden-brown on both sides.
Chicken and bacon sandwich step by step
- Melt butter in the pan.
- Set oven to preheat.
- Gradually add flour to the butter while whisking slowly.
- Once the flour is cooked in, begin gradually adding milk while whisking to make a bechamel sauce.
- Add pepper and a little salt to your taste and continue to cook until it's a thick sauce.
- Slice the bread long ways and spread the sauce across the inner side of both pieces of bread.
- Place the bread in the oven.
- Oil a frying pan and begin frying the red onions until they're a little softer.
- Slice the chicken fillet and add it to the frying pan. Season the chicken with salt, cayenne pepper and smoked paprika.
- Continue to fry the onion and chicken.
- Pull out the bread from the oven and add the chicken and red onions.
- Place the bread back into the oven.
- Fry the two rashers of bacon.
- Once the bacon is ready take out the bread and add the bacon.
- Build the sandwich.
Top with the bacon, then the chicken, then the mozzarella slices. Top each sandwich with lots of tomato and close with the slice of guacamole-covered bread. This Grilled Chicken Sandwich is a classic recipe your family will love! Tender grilled chicken, bacon, avocado and topped with a tangy homemade mayo. This Grilled Chicken Sandwich is a delightful alternative to your ordinary summer barbecued burgers and hot dogs.