Almost Chicken Piccata.
Ingredients of Almost Chicken Piccata
- It’s 4 large of chicken breasts, boneless, skinless.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of capers.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 large of lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
Almost Chicken Piccata instructions
- Slice the breast in half beat them till they are close to being even. This is done to make it even cooking.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and oil in a large pan. Fry chicken breasts in hot oil, about 5 minutes each side. Add salt and pepper move to a plate..
- In the same pan, add the remaining butter, garlic, and capers. Add lemon juice, wine, and chicken broth, bring to boil, scraping off the brown bits from the pan. Simmer 15 minutes let reduce a bit..
- Add chicken to sauce basting for 10 minutes remove from heat. Let rest 7 minutes. Slice lemon into thin slices to garnish. Serve I hope you enjoy!.