Ingredients of Spaghetti Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 TBS of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes – 14.5 oz.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce – 8 oz.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste – 6 oz.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 3/4 TBS of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 TBS of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 TBS of sugar.
- It’s To taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare To taste of parsley.
- It’s of Water.
Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet with the minced onion and garlic..
- Once the meat is cooked through, add all remaining ingredients..
- Fill the tomato sauce can half full of water and add that as well. Mix well!.
- Bring just to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve over your favorite pasta. Bon appetit! 🍝.
- Get creative! Add mushrooms, bell pepper, chopped onion, olives, or whatever your spaghetti lovin' heart desires!.