Mexican Spaghetti Sauce W/Meatballs.
Ingredients of Mexican Spaghetti Sauce W/Meatballs
- It’s 2 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
Mexican Spaghetti Sauce W/Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients except ground beef in 2 quart saucepan.
- let come to boil and reduce heat simmer 1 hour.
- now add plain ground meat shaped in small balls,stir, cover and simmer 1hour.
- Serve over noodles.