Very basic Spaghetti with meat sauce. This recipe is a result of the ingredients i had on hand, very meaty. Feel free to adjust to your taste, more garlic, etc. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer That dinner is when I realized I was missing one very crucial ingredient that makes this spaghetti My mom's spaghetti and meat sauce doesn't call for anything extraordinary.
Ingredients of Very basic Spaghetti with meat sauce
- You need 6 cup of Hot boiling water.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 packages of jar PREGO SAUCE, any flavor will do.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
Make spaghetti in your Instant Pot once, and you may never make it any other way again. I first made this recipe about two months Despite a lengthy menu, I've only ever ordered their saucy pasta dishes, and what keeps me coming back is the way the sauce expertly blankets. • Spaghetti sauce/tomato sauce – You can go one of two ways with this. Cook the sausage until it is no longer pink. Be sure to stir the meat frequently to ensure that it is cooking evenly.
Very basic Spaghetti with meat sauce step by step
- Boil 6 cups of water. Add salt to water..
- Add spaghetti to boiling water, breaking noodles in half..
- Cook noodles till tender..
- Brown ground beef, drain off grease..
- Add prego sauce, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes..
- Put meat sauce on top of cooked spaghetti.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top..
- You may add more red pepper flakes if you desire.
Letting it cook unattended for a long duration will cause the sausage to burn to the pan. You can also make this on the stove with this easy stove top One Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce made from scratch with beef, canned tomatoes and. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Add pasta sauce to skillet; stir together. In: Andress, Elizabeth L. and Judy A.