Spaghetti Gravy with meat. Get the top-rated recipes for Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef at http Watch how to make a rich red sauce with ground beef, onions, garlic, bell peppers, and herbs. Serve this meaty tomato sauce over spaghetti topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Gravy with meat
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce, 12oz..
- You need 1/2 large of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garic, mashed & chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of basil pesto.
- Prepare 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Spaghetti in Minced Meat: This is another variation of my pasta recipe with minced meat. Grandmas Spaghetti Gravy recipe: Try this Grandmas Spaghetti Gravy recipe, or contribute your own. MEATBALLS Combine the ground beef, garlic, eggs, Italian bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian parsley. In: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Spaghetti Gravy with meat instructions
- Brown both ground meats together and drain grease.
- in a large pot add to the meats 1 1/2 T. of flour and let that cook for about 3 minutes, then add onions, garlic, basil pesto and cook till onion is clear.
- now pour in can of tomatoes and cook down for another 5 minutes.
- add large can of spaghetti sauce and Worcestershire.
- also add sugar and barbecue sauce , cover with lid and let simmer for at least an hour.
- while gravy simmers, boil some pasta, and serve with bread.
In: Kingry, Judi and Lauren Devine. Ball / Bernardin Complete Book of Home Preserving. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. How to Make Spaghetti: Making spaghetti starts with cooking the noodles.