Supreme Spaghetti Meat Sauce.
Ingredients of Supreme Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Beef Chuck.
- It’s 1 of whole onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of whole green bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 of whole orange bell pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of whole yellow bell pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Portobello mushrooms caps and stems sliced.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of tspn or oregano.
Supreme Spaghetti Meat Sauce step by step
- Cook meat in large sauce pan untill slightly browned. (Optional to season with salt and pepper).
- Add oregano and garlic and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add and stir in mushrooms, onion, and peppers. Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve over pasta or choice. Pairs well with a spring mix salad and a Sauvignon Blanc.