Baked Spaghetti with Bread.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Bread
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare 6 slices of store baked Italian bread.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of butter divided.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s As needed of kosher salt to sprinkle.
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 pound of cooked spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned tomato sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of flame roasted peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of capers.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3-1/2 of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2-1/3 ounces of Gouda cheese.
Baked Spaghetti with Bread step by step
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Add ground beef to a deep oven safe pan. Add the onion, peppers, olives, capers, and spices. Add tomato sauce, paste, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes stir in the pasta..
- Get the gouda and slice. Add all over the top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top. Put into oven for 1 hour..
- Slice the bread melt the butter. Add the sliced bread and fry the bread in the butter..
- Turn and add the garlic. Toast the back side till browned and crispy. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.