EASY Spaghetti. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently. Easy Spaghetti – the easiest spaghetti recipe ever!
Ingredients of EASY Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 5 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 of diced bell pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti noodles, cooked to desired doneness.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce – This easy spaghetti recipe is a family favorite! It adds flavor to the good ol' classic and is always a hit with the kids! Quick and easy spaghetti recipe with Italian sausage. The tomato-based sauce gets its seasoning from the sweet and spicy sausages.
EASY Spaghetti instructions
- Boil your noodles in salted water..
- In a large pan, brown meat. Add vegetables and continue browning. I use very lean beef so I don’t have to drain. Add the sauce, the canned tomatoes and the seasonings. Adjust to your taste. Sugar in spag sauce is absolutely a must with me. Bring to a bubble and then simmer on low for about 20 minutes..
Our favorite way to make spaghetti! Follow this easy recipe to learn how! Spaghetti squash is considered a nutrient-dense food, which means it's low in calories but high in vitamins and minerals. It is an easy Italian spaghetti sauce. It is an Italian spaghetti sauce that you can make quickly to go with dinner, serve with your meatballs, or throw in your lasagna.