Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs. This Italian keto meatballs recipe is simple to prepare, and is very similar in both flavor and preparation to any classic meatball recipe. Serve these meatballs with A keto and paleo friendly meatball recipe, that is also gluten-free. They are made with traditional Italian ingredients, that are both tasty and nutritious.
Ingredients of Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
- It’s 2 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of onion chopped fine.
- You need 3/4 C of almond flour.
- It’s 5 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/3 C of grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 of beef bouillon cube, broken up.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each of oregano and Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 jar of low net carb spaghetti sauce.
Simmered in a delicious Italian marinara sauce these meatballs are perfect for adding to low-carb pasta or on top of mashed cauliflower or even tucked into. Grain Free Italian Wedding Soup with Meatballs. – Grass Fed Girl. This soup is traditionally served with meatballs or sausage in chicken broth, but this Keto and Paleo recipe let you Although this low-carb and gluten-free recipe uses baking powder to give a lighter texture to the sponge, there is an. Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: Almond flour is used to bind these meatballs together, rather than bread crumbs.
Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Brown meatballs in olive oil on both sides and transfer to cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Add to pot of sauce and heat..
- Top with grated parmesan. They can be used to top shiritake noodles if desired..
- This is the sauce I use. It is 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup..
- To cut down on the acid of the tomatoes, you can add a tablespoon of red wine to sauce..
Added-Sugar-Free: This recipe does not include any added sugar. Garlic-Free and Onion-Free: Many people experience gastrointestinal distress from consumption of garlic and onions. These Italian meatballs come together so easily. I put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, combine well and scoop it out into balls. Italian keto meatballs with mozzarella cheese.