Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cup of double cheddar cheese sauce I used Ragu.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli chopped into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice instructions
- To a deep pan add the ground beef, 3 cups of water, and rice. Then season with the salt, garlic, and onions..
- When the liquids are absorbed add the last cup of water. Stir well. Simmer 7 minutes. Now add the cheese sauce..
- Stir well and cover for 15 minutes undisturbed off heat..