Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of package of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of jar spaghetti sauce (I use Traditional Rangu).
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter, cut into small chunks.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk cottage cheese.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (I like Hunts).
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian season.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese freshly grated.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of shredded cheddar cheese.
Baked Spaghetti instructions
- Preheat oven 350. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil & cook spaghetti 6 minutes..
- Place the chunks of butter in the grained spaghetti and mix until coated set aside..
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, sauté the onions & garlic for a few minutes, then add both meats, salt, pepper to your like and cook until browned. Drain the meat..
- Add in pasta sauce, tomato sauce, parsley and Italian season. Mix well until fully incorporated, on very low heat..
- In a medium size bowl combine the cream cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream until well blended..
- Add your creamy mixture to the 1/2 of spaghetti, toss well until coated..
- Add 1/2 of the pasta sauce and 1/2 of the cheese's. Then repeat spaghetti, creamy mixture and sauce..
- Add remaining cheese's and place in oven..
- Cook 25 minutes and enjoy with a garden salad and garlic toast!!.