Creamy Baked Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 package of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce. (I use Classico Traditional).
- It’s 8 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare To taste of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Basil.
- You need to taste of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
Creamy Baked Spaghetti step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Boil spaghetti noodles..
- In a separate pan, brown hamburger and drain excess grease..
- Once hamburger is drained, add pasta sauce, red pepper flakes, oregano, and basil. Stir together..
- In a bowl, mix together whipped cream cheese and sour cream..
- In a greased 9×13 pan, pour your cooked spaghetti noodles..
- Stir your cream cheese mixture into the hamburger mixture. Once it's stirred in, immediately pour it over the noodles in your baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top..
- Bake at 350°F uncovered for 15 minutes. Broil for last 5 to get a crispy top..