Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs. Easy Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs And Sauce. Combine all meatball ingredients except the mozzarella in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix until fully combined.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of Hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese (1/4 in cubes).
- Prepare 1 can of Your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
They melt in your mouth and are incredibly tender. These slow cooker Italian meatballs are lovingly braised in marinara sauce for hours. These Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs are one of my favorite go-to recipes for basically anything. They taste great on their own as an appetizer, but also work well with pasta or on sub sandwiches with melty cheese.
Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs instructions
- Remove the casing from the sausage..
- In a large mixing bowl mix all first 9 ingredients. Mix with hands until well integrated..
- Roll into round balls then place cubed mozzarella into ball then continue to roll until cheese is covered and balls look uniform..
- Place one layer of meatballs in slow cooker set on high then pour half of the sauce over them.
- Place the rest of the meatballs inside and cover with remaining sauce.
- Put in bay leaves cover and let cook for 2:30 – 3hrs on high.
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
They're freezer-friendly, too — meaning you can make a double-batch now and save some. His hearty and rich Italian meatball soup is made easily in the slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, onion, and egg. Enjoy this crockpot Italian meatball stuffed pepper recipe. Great for a Sunday meal, served with pasta, and is sure to please any crowd.