Magnificent Meatballs. Share: Rate this Recipe Good-sized meatballs wrapped in crisp bacon with a distinctive sour cream-and-tomato sauce. In Magnificent Meatball Maker, Timmy, and aspiring chef, likes to help in his uncle's restaurant. Although he is only ten years old, his uncle Mario has entrusted him with a secret recipe.
Ingredients of Magnificent Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
A meatball is ground meat rolled into a small ball, sometimes along with other ingredients, such as bread crumbs, minced onion, eggs, butter, and seasoning. Meatballs are cooked by frying, baking, steaming, or braising in sauce. Subtly but surely flavored, these chicken meatballs need little, if anything, in terms of embellishment. Of course, if you want to serve them as sliders you'll need, at.
Magnificent Meatballs instructions
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly, kneading by hand to fully incorporate all ingredients..
- Scoop out 1-2 tbs of mixture (I use a 1 tbs measuring spoon to ensure consistency). Roll into a ball. Place in a second bowl off to the side..
- Repeat process until all mixture is used up (1 tbs size will yield about 40 meatballs, 2 tbs size about 20). Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hrs..
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange meatballs on baking sheet untouching, evenly spaced. Bake 25-35 minutes, or until cooked through (1 tbs sized are done in 25 min for me)..
- You can either use immediately for any recipe calling for meatballs or freeze for later. To freeze: let cool completely, place in freezer bags, and then in freezer. Will keep 3 months or so in freezer..
These luscious meatballs are inspired by the flavors of Hungarian cuisine, one of my favorites. The rich flavors of this comfort dish are. The film stars Richard Mulligan, Hamilton Camp, John Mengatti, Kim Richards, Archie Hahn, Misty Rowe, and Jason Luque. Meatballs Part II was directed by Ken Wiederhorn. Recruit magnificent performers to put on the most magnificent circus act ever seen!