Spanish pasta salad. Most pasta salad is a crime against good taste, but not this one. Crispy chorizo, sautéed garlic, roasted piquillo Chorizo, garlic, and roasted piquillo peppers make a pasta salad you'll actually want to eat. A simple Spanish pasta salad recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends.
Ingredients of Spanish pasta salad
- Prepare of Pasta penne/twist (you chose how much.).
- It’s 1/5 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 of cooked eggs.
This combination can also be used. Drain the pasta and put it in a bowl. Peel the eggs and chop them. Pasta salad is both delicious and economical.
Spanish pasta salad instructions
- Pour 500ml water in the cook pot or how much you want..
- Put the pasta in and let it cook for 7min or until al dente..
- Drain the pasta and put it in a bowl..
- Cook 3 eggs..
- Peel the eggs and chop them..
- Put eggs in the bowl with pasta..
- Take 1 to 5 tablespoons mayonnaise and mix it togheter..
- Put it in your freezer for cooling for 5min.
It can be created using one or more types of pasta. It is often served chilled as an appetizer, as a side dish. Bring on the Spain with this pasta salad with ham, manchego and smoked paprika. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions. Pasta salad (Pasta fredda) is a salad dish prepared with one or more types of pasta, almost always chilled, and most often tossed in a vinegar, oil, or mayonnaise-based dressing.