Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce
- It’s of Meatballs———-.
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Sauce———–.
- Prepare 1 quart of tomato with apple sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare of Toppings————.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare of Oil———-.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Beat the two eggs..
- Heat the oil. Mix all the ingredients except the panko breadcrumbs..
- Form the meatballs. Roll in the panko breadcrumbs..
- Fry in the oil turning often.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Add to a baking pan..
- Cover with the tomato with apple sauce..
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top..
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes..
- I hope you enjoy!.