Greek pasta salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing.
Ingredients of Greek pasta salad
- You need box of Classic pasta salad include seasoning mix.
- You need Cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- You need Cup of feta cheese.
- You need Box of frozen mix vegetables.
- You need 1/2 cup of slice black Pitt olives.
- You need 5 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions. This simple Greek Pasta Salad recipe paired with a homemade dressing is fresh, bright, and filling.
Greek pasta salad step by step
- Heat water to boiling add salt and oil cook pasta for 7 minutes stirring occasionally uncovered after 7 minutes add the vegetable bag and cook for 3 minutes only.
- Drain completely in separate bowl combine the seasoning mix with Greek dressing or any kind of Dressing like Italian add the pasta and vegetables to it and mix well add the other ingredients and refrigerate enjoy cold yummy.
It's a perfect contribution for your next potluck or for your dinner table on a busy weeknight. Love pasta salads and greek salads! This looks like a perfect combination of the two! Oh yes a pasta Greek salad that does not contain ice burg. I love the authentic nature of this pasta salad and.