“Low carb” pasta salad. This low carb pasta salad is a wonderfully filling dish, with Italian flavors that everyone will enjoy! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of How to Make Low Carb Pasta Salad. Keto Pasta Salad How to Replace Pasta for Greek Salad.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- It’s 1 lb of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- Prepare 1 of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1 can of black olives cut in Half.
- You need 1/3 of small bag baby carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- Prepare 1 block of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- It’s 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian dressing.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
Everyone knows that low carb salads are a great way to help reach your goal weight, but sometimes salad doesn't always get the love it deserves. Includes the best low carb pasta recipes, options for how to make keto pasta and low carb noodles, and so much more! Buy products related to low carb pastum products and see what customers say about low carb pastum products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. This Italian Antipasto salad has no pasta which makes it low carb!
“Low carb” pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella. It's creamy, salty, crunchy, and delicious! A low-carb or keto way of eating means giving up or at least cutting way back on starchy foods like pasta, rice and potatoes. Our modern way of eating makes this seem hard and many people eating low carb or keto know that one of the most common questions they get is "What do you eat instead?" It's a good low carb pasta sauce to serve with zoodlesi or homemade meatballs. Low Carb BBQ Sauce is a tasty dipping sauce for chicken nuggets but it's perfect for brushing on meat when grilling too.