Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 Cans of Marinated Artichoke Hearts In Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Firm Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Firm Cucumber.
- You need 4 oz of Can Drained Black Sliced Olives.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery With Leaves.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sliced White Onions.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sliced Red Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chopped Fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fresh Thin Sliced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shreded Parmesan Ramono Cheese [+ reserves for topper].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese [for topping].
- It’s 3 Cups of Tri-Colored Rotini Pasta [+ oil & salt to boil].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Olive Garden Italian Dressing Or Kraft Zesty Italian.
Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad instructions
- Chop up all vegetables and gently mix in seasonings..
- Sun dried tomatoes are a must in this dish!.
- Use Olive Garden or Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing. Well shaken..
- Boil your noodles as per manufacturer's directions. Do not rinse. Usually 7 minutes..
- Add cheeses last..
- Gently stir. Chill well..
- Garnish with cheeses. Enjoy!.