Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad. Curried Pasta: A very simple recipe to prepare a satisfying vegan pasta dish using whole wheat pasta, mixed vegetables and curry sauce. The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity which doesn't call for any special vegan ingredients, although adding some nutritional yeast would elevate the taste and flavor. Curried Chickpea Salad – Full of flavor and texture, this vegan curry chickpea 'chicken' salad is quick and easy to make, and perfect for a healthy salad, wrap, or sandwich filler!
Ingredients of Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad
- Prepare of Elbow Pasta made from Chickpeas 8 ounce package.
- You need 1 of Onion medium size.
- You need 4 of Mini-sweet bell peppers Organic.
- It’s 1 of large jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fresh Ginger about.
- Prepare handful of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Madras Curry Powder Swad brand.
- Prepare of Original Vegenaise Follow Your Heart Brand.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
A family favorite and so easy to make". Watch me make this creamy vegan pasta salad from start to finish! Remember when I told you that we are fixing up my grandma Barb's house? Perfect for cold lunches or summer cookouts!
Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad instructions
- Prepare chickpea pasta as directed. Bring water to boil. Add pasta, bring to medium heat, cook 8-10 minutes. Strain, rinse with cold water..
- Chop onion, peppers, jalapeño, fresh ginger cilantro..
- Add to pasta..
- Mix madras Curry powder, about 3 tablespoons to cup of Vegenaise or more to taste in a cup or bowl..
- Mix in the Vegenaise with the curry powder into the salad..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve cold and Enjoy!.
Mushroom salad with lentils and caramelized onions, topped with crunchy pine nuts and briny capers, it's a symphony of textures and fall flavors. If you have any suggestions on vegan recipes you'd like to see. let me know in the comments below! Perfect for cold lunches or summer cookouts! This curried pasta salad is perfect for packing for lunch since it's best served cold. It would also make a great dish at a potluck or cookout!