Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt If you love Greek inspired salads, take a look at our favorite Greek salad.
Ingredients of Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad
- It’s 16 oz of radiatore pasta.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can medium black olives – drained and sliced.
- You need 1 pint of grape tomatoes – quartered.
- It’s 1 (5 oz) of container crumbled feta.
- You need 1 cup of Greek salad dressing.
- You need 1 tbs of dried parsley or 1/4 cup fresh chopped.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
I hope you're getting outdoors and enjoying the nice weather. You may also like my Mediterranean quinoa salad, my Mediterranean. This easy Greek pasta salad is a Mediterranean delight! Each serving includes tender pasta, fresh vegetables, and creamy feta cheese.
Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add radiatore. Boil 9 minutes. Drain in colander. Rinse with cold water to cool..
- While pasta cooks prep your other ingredients. My grape tomatoes this time around were very long so I cut them into 4 thick slices..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine and coat everything with dressing. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate at least 1 hr. I like it refrigerated first, it helps the flavors blend. Enjoy!.
Pasta – How do you choose the right dried pasta for the salad? I like to use shorter noodles that have grooves that can catch the dressing when tossed. This Greek pasta salad is quick and easy to pull together. While the pasta is cooking, chop up your vegetables, and prepare the. This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best!