BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing.
Ingredients of BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing
- You need 200 g of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- It’s 200 g of cos lettuce leaves, torn.
- Prepare 3 rashers of bacon.
- You need 2 of x medium tomatoes, small dice.
- You need 300 g of chicken thigh fillets, into strips.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s of (Ranch dressing ingredients) you will have some leftover.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of good quality mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground sea salt.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tsp dried dill leaves.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives.
BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing step by step
- Slice chicken- throw in a bowl with soy & oyster sauces, garlic and rosemary. Allow to marinade while you move onto other elements..
- Turn oven on to 180*C. Lay bacon on a wire rack and bake until crunchy and browned. Allow to cool, chop roughly and set aside..
- Cook pasta as per packet directions until al dente, rinse under cold water, drain and set aside..
- Throw you dressing ingredients into a mixing jug. Mix well with a fork and set aside..
- Now back to the chicken. I had some bacon fat from the baked bacon earlier. Fry in batches until browned and allow to cool..
- Now it's as simple as throwing all the different elements together into a large salad bowl. Top with as much dressing as you desire and tuck in. Simple idea, but of prep but very nice result. Enjoy!.