Meatballs. When I get a craving for meatballs, I have a very specific meatball in mind: They're completely Yes, this is a recipe for those very meatballs. More than a recipe — I'm walking you through each step. Spaghetti and meatballs. by Johnnie Mountain.
Ingredients of Meatballs
- You need 4 piece of italian bread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of italian pork sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of spicy pork sausage.
- You need 3 each of eggs, large.
- You need 2 each of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic; grated.
- It’s 2 envelope of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil; I used dry.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 of fresh black pepper.
Sometimes a meatball can change your life. Other times, they're just really, really delicious. This week we're celebrating meatballs from around the world. Find all the ways to make these little globes of deliciousness including Swedish meatballs, meatball sliders, turkey meatballs, and more.
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, soak italian bread in milk for approx. 20 minutes. Remove bread and squeeze to get excess milk out, reserving the milk. Place bread in large bowl to be mixed with other ingredients..
- Whisk together reserved milk and eggs, in small bowl..
- In the large bowl containing bread from step 1, add ground meat, onion, garlic, dry ingredients, and whisked eggs. Combine all ingredients. I use my hands to prevent overworking the meatballs which can cause a mealy texture..
- Using a scooper for consistent size, separate and roll meat mixture into individual meatballs. Place on shallow baking sheets..
- Cook meatballs for about 30 minutes, for regular sized, or 15 minutes for mini-meatballs. This should yield approximately 48 regular sized meatballs..
- Meatballs can be frozen after cooling..
This meatball recipe is incredibly easy. You can even form them and store them in the fridge to cook That will make the recipe keto friendly. If you want a meatball recipe that has no breadcrumbs and is. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly!